October 19, 2010

change of heart. change of blog.

I recently, well about a year ago, started writing whatever was on my mind. I ended up with some short stories and eventually focused on poems. It's a good therapy, trasfering your thoughts into a scrap of paper, so I keep doing it on a regular basis. I've posted on Booksie, but I don't really like the organization it has, so what started as my "quote" blog and ended being a abandoned blog will now be my "Blog your heart out", where I'll post past writing and future writing. My last week was a total wreck, so trying to get back on track I'm focusing on several activities, writing and posting will be one of them.
To whoever reads this, thanks and hope you enjoy or at least get entretained. Comments are very much appreciated. Go on and comment your heart out.

No comments:

Post a Comment